What can you tell me about the people who are in need of a volunteer?

The people who are referred to the Wayne County Volunteer Guardianship Association (WCVGA) must be adults, are most often indigent, lacking available or appropriate family and/or support systems, and are unable to make decisions for themselves as defined by law. The majority reside in long term care facilities and group homes.