What kinds of paperwork will I have to do?

As a guardian of the person, the Court will require a Guardian’s Report to be completed every two years. This will be fully explained to you in the training session. Volunteer guardians are required to keep records of the date, type, time and content of contacts with the ward. Again, the information on how to do this will be explained during the training and materials will be furnished by the WCVGA.